“Hands of Hope” is a community project initiated by U-SchoS’ (UCSI Scholars Club), which had the honor to invite you to speak for the U-SchoS’ Leadership Lecture Series in March 2014. This project provides opportunities for university scholars to give back to the society through sharing of our knowledge, time, care and love with children from communities who are in need of assistance in education and learning. Thus far, Hands of Hope has a total of 48 volunteers reaching out to approximately 110 children.
Hands of Hope wishes to make a difference and bring changes in the lives of these children. As we believe that learning come in different forms and ways, we hope to provide the opportunities for these children to learn music, which can contribute to the growth and development of children in various ways.
Therefore, we are organizing a Musical Charity Night to raise fund for the purchase of musical instruments for the schools and home. With the musical instruments, the volunteers of Hands of Hope will provide weekly music classes for each school and home to equip the children with musical skills. Attached is the event proposal and a formal invitation letter for your perusal.
With this, we would like you invite you to be part of this cause and make a difference through one of the following ways:
1. Attend the Musical Charity Night: RM60/Ticket
2. Sponsor a child to the Musical Charity Night: RM60/Ticket
3. Sponsor a table (10 pax) and invite your family and friends to the Musical Charity Night: RM600/Table, RM1,500/Table, RM2000/Table
4. Sponsor a table (10 pax) for the children and volunteers: RM600/Table, RM1,500/Table, RM2000/Table
5. A financial donation of your choice
For more inquiries and confirmation on your participation or sponsor, you may be able to contact
Please find our listed beneficiaries and sponsors by clicking here