Malaysia’s Top 10
Most Inspiring Young Leaders and Personalities
Nominated and voted by university students
The information contained in this site has been compiled for voters’ reference.
The list of 31 candidates posted here has been nominated by youths from all around Malaysia.
It is now the time to cast your vote !
Every VOTE made will contribute RM 0.05
as part of the donation to a Children Foundation known as Dignity.
Dignity believes in transforming poverty
by empowering underprivileged children through education.
Rules for Voting:
- Voter must be a Malaysian learner from either public or private institutions of higher learning in Malaysia or studying abroad, between 17 to 25 years old.
- Every voter must fill in the voters’ information form for verification purposes as well as to ensure that there is no duplication of voters.
- Each voter may vote for a minimum of 1 candidate or up to a maximum of 5 candidates. You may select candidates from any of the 6 categories: Business, Arts and Entertainment, Sports, Media, Youth, Community Service. However, you may not vote for more than 2 candidates from the same category.
- In the event of a dispute on the eligibility of a voter or of the votes that are submitted, the decision by the committees is final.
- Voting closes at 11.59pm on 31 May 2014.
The selection of “Malaysia’s Top 10 Most Inspiring Young Leaders and Personalities” will depend on your votes.
In the event of a dispute on the eligibility for the nomination and voting, the decision made by the selection committee is final and definite.
A session be held tentatively on 31 May 2014 to announce and award the top leaders.
- The voter’s information submitted will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- The CV’s of the candidates are mainly taken from Malaysia’s Resume website, Wikipedia and other sources including publications and the social media. The CV’s are correct and up-to-date at the time of publication. The Committee bears no responsibility for any changes and updates that some of the candidates may have made in recent times. Voters should check for the most recent CVs of the candidates that they have voted.
- The “Malaysia’s Top 10 Most Inspiring Young Leaders and Personalities Award” committee reserve the right to change (partly or completely) the information provided on the website without any prior notice