The UCSI Scholars’ Club (U-Schos) is made up of scholarship awardees of UCSI University Trust, whose achievements demonstrate a sustained level of excellence in academics, sports and extra-curricular activities.
As at to-date we have more than 1380 scholarship awardees who are recipients of the following scholarships awarded by UCSI University Trust.
- Tan Sri Ahmad Razali Merit Scholarship Award
- UCSI University Trust Scholarship
- UCSI University Trust A-Level Scholarship
- UCSI University Trust Sports Bursary
- The Star Education Fund
- Sin Chew Daily Education Fund
- TheSun-MAPCU Higher Education Scholarship Fund
- Nanyang Tertiary Education Fund
In line with the U-Schos objective to continuously inculcate strong leadership values among the young leaders in the University and the country, the club is organising the U-Schos Leadership Lecture Series (ULLS). The lecture series will feature distinguished corporate leaders, industry leaders or community champions who will share their knowledge and thoughts in the practice of leadership.
The 2nd U-Schos Leadership Lecture Series (ULLS) is themed “Developing the Leader in U”. The goal is to provide an inspiring platform for our young leaders
- to learn real-life leadership practices. (how leaders make decisions, what drives or motivate them and the values surrounding their decisions.)
- to gain insights into how leaders create impact through their own roles and capacities.
This leadership lecture series will also provide opportunities for the young leaders to have face-time with the Malaysia’s Top Leaders in an informal setting in order to prepare them to be successful leaders of the nation. These inspiring leaders are leaders who possess vast experience in their respective fields, have made notable achievements and have impacted the community positively.